How to Recover
Why DataNumen NTFS Undelete?
20+ Years of
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen NTFS Undelete v2.0
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support to all versions of NTFS formats.
- Support to recover deleted files.
- Support to recover streams associated with the deleted files.
- Support to scan raw disk data exhaustively and search for deleted files of more than 70 known types, by using an internal expert system with extensive knowledge about the characteristics and structures of the file type specifications.
- Support to recover deleted files from recycle bin.
- Support to recover deleted folders and the whole folder hierarchy recursively.
- Support to rename files and folders automatically when duplicate exists.
- Use a simple wizard interface to instruct you go through the recovery process easily and efficiently.
- Support to filter and sort the deleted files and folders according to various criteria.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
Using DataNumen NTFS Undelete to Undelete Files on NTFS Drives
You permanently deleted files or folders from your NTFS drives by mistake, or you emptied your recycle bin before you find there are something important in it. What can you do?
No worries. DataNumen NTFS Undelete can help you. You can use this powerful tool to scan the drives, search for the files removed by mistake, recover them and get the most valuable data back to you.
Start DataNumen NTFS Undelete. You will see the "Start Wizard" page, which will outline the main tasks performed in the undelete process:
Click the button to go to the next step.
Note: Before recovering deleted files on NTFS drives with DataNumen NTFS Undelete, you'd better close any other applications.
In this page, all the drives on your computers are listed, as follows:
In the list, you can select one or multiple NTFS drives where you want to scan and recover deleted files and folders, then click the button to go to the next step.
In this page, you can set the options for the scan process:
then click the button to go to the next step.
In this page, the drives you selected and the options you set for the scan process are all listed for you to confirm:
If everything is OK, please click the button to start the scan process.
In this page, DataNumen NTFS Undelete will scan your drives and searching for recoverable files and folders:
will indicate the scan progress.
After the scan process, if any deleted files or folders are recoverable, you will see a message box like this:
Click "OK" button, then we will go to the next page.
In the center of this page, all the deleted files that are found to be recoverable during the previous scan process are listed. If you enable "Scan for deleted folders that are recoverable" in the scan options, then the deleted folders that are recoverable are also listed.
In the list, you can select one or multiple files or folders you want to recover, then click the button to go to the next step. You may filter or sort the list so that you can quickly find what you want and then make the selection.
In this page, you can select the output folder for the undeleted files and folders:
Moreover, you can set other recovery options here. After that, please click the button to go to the next step.
In this page, the files and folders you selected to recover, as well as the output folder and the options you set for the recovery process are all listed for you to confirm:
If everything is OK, please click the button to start the recovery process.
In this page, DataNumen NTFS Undelete will recover the files and folders you select from your drives according to the recovery options you set, and output them into the output folder you specified.
will indicate the recovery progress.
Now you can open the output directory and access all the recovered files and folders.