Why DataNumen Archive Repair?
20+ Years of
Extremely Simple Interface
Main Features in DataNumen Archive Repair v3.3
- Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Visa/7/8/8.1/10 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019.
- Support to repair all subtypes of Zip files and all kinds of self-extracting files.
- Support to repair all subtypes of RAR archives.
- Support to repair standard Unix TAR files.
- Support to repair all version of Microsoft cabinet files, compressed with MSZIP, LZX and Quantum methods.
- Can be used as a computer forensic tool and electronic discovery (or e-discovery, eDiscovery) tool.
- Support to repair files on corrupted media, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line (DOS prompt) parameters.
DataNumen Archive Repair 3.3 is released on December 25th, 2020
- Auto check product updates.
- Auto upgrade to the latest version.
- Fix some minor bugs.
DataNumen Archive Repair 3.1 is released on November 5th, 2020
- Upgrade DataNumen CAB Repair to version 2.2.
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 3.0.
- Upgrade DataNumen RAR Repair to version 3.0.
- Upgrade DataNumen TAR Repair to version 2.2.
DataNumen Archive Repair 3.0 is released on May 19th, 2020
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.9.
- Upgrade DataNumen RAR Repair to version 2.8.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.7 is released on December 20th, 2019
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.7.
- Upgrade DataNumen RAR Repair to version 2.7.
DataNumen Archive Repair 2.5 is released on August 29th, 2019
- Upgrade DataNumen Zip Repair to version 2.6.